Managing Knowledge worker
In the era of Internet/Face book generation, technology is changing. Have written articles on “team member“
1.Who is Knowledge worker?
|Knowledge worker skill|
Following are few pointers for effective leadership and management
|Cannon Media Player project|
Believe me this is not easy one.In Texas handheld firm, we have hired intern from American university. He created wonders in the work.
|Telxon Handheld scanner|
As knowledge people need good work environment, also infrastructure needed. Google, face book and great infrastructure and freedom for theses teams enhancement.
3. Respect the individual/Team
Every one is expecting respect in work they are doing. As the team grows and work increases and complexity increases, Managers responsibility increases.
It is always better to have good roles and responsibilities. Have leads for each team, who can take care of team.
4. Employee Motivation
- Keeping employees motivated by monitory benefits and infinite learning.
- As manger you have to distribute your responsibility, in addition to current aligned task.
- Employee needs constant motivation and need the work on the particular task in particular fashion.
- It is mandatory to have leader or managers to help teams to achieve what they want.
- This will help everyone to grow in the project and firm.
- Unless employee is aware the Roles and responsibility, he/she can achieve a per goals of organization
6. Challenge the team
8. Different strokes for different folks
8. Teams creation is art.
9. How do you treat people?
10. Power, position, capacity will keep on changing.
- Keep your ego out of back of pocket.
- Unless you have team buy-in and support, otherwise you will be lone-ranger.
11. Job rotation is key.
Keep having rotation either employee initiated or project initiated. End of the day team member to be benefited.
Your comments and suggestions are needed.
1. Knowledge worker skills http://f2.washington.edu/fm/edp/kwskills
2. Pictures (copy rights of respective owners)