Technology changes over time, you need keep up with flow of the technology. Unless catch up the speed of light technologies, you will be lost. This is suitable for firms as well as individuals who are working on the job roles
1. Typewriters are replaced by PC’s
2. Firms like Kodak, Tivo dispersed from the market
Few references in blogs for cloud and all
Individuals and technologists need to upgrade/move towards the cloud area (CloSoMO – Cloud, Social, Mobile)
With google’s innovation and people like Jeff Dean and others the whole industry moved to cloud computers.
Also there are blogs written around the various terminologies (Big Data and Cloud)
What is happening in cloud?
1. We need to keep up with technology.
3.According Gartner and Forrester most of the systems in future move to cloud and more on “Service based system” (XAAS -Anything as Service),
4. Hiring demand on cloud increases by 61% on cloud . As infra is no-longer on campus, customers can buy “pay-as-you-go”.
5. If you can see Quora page, all the development environment is hosted on Amazon Web Service.
6. Firms are gearing up with providing everything as a service
Why you need to upgrade your cloud skills?
1.. In-order to do above tasks in cloud you need to upgrade your skills
2. So that your current skills can be migratable and useful in your career
3. You can walk faster than than your colleague, so that you would not miss the bus of cloud computing.
What skills you need?
1. Open Source Tools for cloud
2. Apps development
4. Skills to analyze the business and technology
Some Jobs /Examples
1. C++ Software Developer – Senior – SaaS / Cloud: A leading Software House that develops applications for Cloud Infrastructure requires a Senior C++ Software Developer to work on their enterprise software. The Senior C++ Software Developer will be working in a highly talented C++ Software team
2. Cloud Service Support Engineer – Remote
Job opportunity for an experienced Engineer to work with one of the worlds largest IT solutions company.
3. Senior Java or C# for Cloud Developer (Java, C#, Ruby, Heroku)
A very new and exciting technology firm are providing Cloud based solutions to the financial services and they are seeking a new Developer to join their City based offices.
4. Cloud Server Operations Administrator
A Cloud Server Operations Administrator is a key element in providing Fanatical support to our internal support teams and is expected to provide a high level of professional care and technical support. As a CSO Administrator you are expected to apply thorough problem-solving techniques to identify the source
5. Product Manager (Cloud Infrastructure & Platforms)
6. Cloud Transition Specialist Permanent
7. Systems Engineer – Cloud/DevOps
Systems, DevOps Engineer, Cloud, Puppet, Linux, Java, Ruby Are you a Senior Systems Engineer/Developer with a passion for cutting-edge cloud technologies and opensource tools? Have you always been interested in Agile and coding with some of the best Developer
PHP Developer required for our forward thinking client, a well respected agile
9. Enterprise Account Executive Sales – Cloud Services – Data Integration
Enterprise Account Executive, Enterprise Sales – Cloud Services This opportunity sits within a specialist Business Unit within a major Software vendor focusing on developing and delivering Cloud Services to the company’s Corporate end user customers.
Please feedback on this blog.