Job Interview tips
After successful resume posting and HR/recruiter communication, when the interview is arranged either face-2-face or telephonic follow few ground lines.
1. In any case of face-2-face, or telephonic round, be ready and alert. Switch of mobile if you are on face-2-face round.
2. If it is telephonic , be at quite place to receive a call. With a resume and key points in the note pad/
3. Research well about the firm.
4. Phone a friend or do some reading on web/galssdoor.com sites to see the interview patterns
5. Prepare questions/answers, based on the Job description.
6. If is face-2-face, prepare your documents (extra resumes, references, Academic qualifications and articles you have published.
7. Prepare well, and rehearse the interview. If it is technical/coding/testing job, be prepared for relevant FAQs in websites/books.
6. Dress properly, and ask your friends what to wear or research
7. Prepare for presentation
8. After interview send a “Thank you note”
Please feedback, how you liked it . As always your feedback will help.