In earlier I have few two articles which are closely related one-way or another
What is your Career Path?
- As Infosys czar “N.R. Narayana Murthy” mentioned “LOVE YOUR JOB BUT NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR COMPANY”
- Be attentive on your career path, no one would be able direct/change.
- Your destination is your key.
- If current job isn’t taking the path you wanted then find alternative path. (It doesn’t mean you have to quit the job, use your spare time on the activity you like).
- If your desire is to be “solution designer” or architecture , work on the path. Ask your manager/colleague/senior , who can guide you.
- Spend money on books/training, it would help you succeed.
- Find Activity or something which cam help to reach your goal. Be it a networking activities or course or some clubs , which will steer your path.
Hope you agree with me. Please feedback