Has worked many projects with water fall model and Agile model as-well.. Now will see in short what is agile/scrum. How do we achieve?
- Big upfront design and documentation
- The product can see the light after completion of project and products
- There are separate phases for HLD , LLD , Design.
- Over the period the above docs will change over time.
- Customer on the floor or involved timely basis
- Incremental delivery
- Every release will produce “working software”
- Each phase will have same kind of delivery phase. You can think spiral model. Add brick by brick to the monument.
- Customer involved in various check points and mile stone movement
- Customer approval required to move from one-stage to other
- Customer acceptance required to do the final deployment
Agile VS Waterfall
Agile Development process
How do we get there with scrum?
Hope this short and sweet. As ever would wait for feedback and comments.