Fire in the belly
The one word equivalent to “Fire in the belly” is Passion. Passion keeps people to be motivated.
Examples are “Malcolm X, Hitler, Napoleon, Mahatma Gandhi, Subhas Chandra Bose, Martin Luther King, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates “
The passion differentiates person from the ordinary to extra-ordinary.
Why do we need to passionate?
- The inspired person can do anything and everything.
- He can over-throw governmemnet, win a war, win a prize
- Every revolution, religion has some one who has a human whose soul burns to acchive some thing extraordinary.
- Smart leaders always pick right people
- To get a new job, new firm, property you need to be passionate to go around obstacles
- Raising star,. politician, rock band star every poses a passion to lead, win and succeed.
What is your passion?
- What is your passion, and fire in the belly?
- What motivates you?
- How do you keep other motivated?