Who is Stakeholder?:
Stakeholder is some one who is interested in a project/Program
Why to keep Stakeholder Happy?
- He/she can decide flow of the project/program
- He/She may fund the project or he will be benefiting by the outcome/progress of the project.
- Team must work in line with scope of project/program defined by stakeholder
Check points to keep track
- Scope-of-work clearly identify, what is in-scope/out-of-scope
- Formal written agreement or screen flow
- Have a “change control board” to continuously verify scoped items. If there any deviation need to take them as additional scope