When you plan something, work in back-wards. Always plan for the worst case and best-case
- When you help some one, do not expect any favours , some times “not even thank you note”
- There is one “south Indian movie “Stalin” has message on help
- He has just one request of people he’s helped – that they pass the favour forward. They should in return help 3 others, and ask those 3 to help 3 others
- When you do some work, work as if you don’t get any return. Otherwise you will be hurt.
- Any plan should also take care of “what if it fails”?
- Setting up a new office , plan for worst case preparation. How do wind-off, if some thing fails?
- Have “Plan B”, how do we convert existing work’s profitability