- What ever lessons you have learned ( what ever you observed from seniors, juniors and colleagues) you would start implement.
- You have filter-out bad things, some one us done to you/team
- You have select good things, some one has done to you/team
- Believe in building relationships, which are useful you/friends and every one
- Looking at how we can finish the tasks at-hand, helping team and co-worker will help in long run
- In a organization there are always good/bad. Journey should progress. Adding value to your work. Learn while you work
- Everyone has their own way of doing things, and no-one is perfect
There is nice poem, stopping by woods 🙂