Prince Mahesh Babu’s most expensive movie, with “Chase” kind of movie, action packed thriller movie (Hollywood style movie) “1 Nenokkadine” ( I am the only “one” and Number One”). This movie should “Who Am I” or “How to confuse Audience and frustrate them”?
This is Hollywood and Bollywood kind of mix movie . Chase /Robert Ludlum kind of story with twists and chase sequence.
Director failed to keep audience tempo and mood. The story plot is too confusing, director expecting every one to see three to four times (may be).
This is not like earlier movies of Prince Mahesh, “Dookudu”, “Business Man” or “Pokiri” . Also director Sukumar made excellent movies “100% Love”, and all
From concert to revenge drama, takes us to action packed chase.
He kills his enemy, and after that he surrenders to Police (“Cops”) .One more twist happens, as this is captured (in camera by TV crew and his fan ( Model : Kriti Sanon)). The camera footage shows this just Gautam’s illusion. 🙂 🙂
Chase drama in Goa happen ( totally waste and totally time wasting sequence, and also expensive one). Finally they lands on seashore. Gautam/heroine goes on negotiating whether it is illusions or real one ( same with audience also).
One more action sequence, with cops entry. Gautam captures his house break sequence. With this he reaches one of the person (earlier cab driver). Cab driver explains the murder sequence (of his parents, which was happened during Gautam’s childhood) . Cabdriver hands over some item’s given by Gautham’s father at murder spot (during Gautam’s child hood )
With that Gautam moves to UK as his fan and his concerts coordinator calls him.
In UK, he undergoes through revenge accident. And finally he finds out his opponents when cop’s captures him.
He goes to bank with locker key and password( which was given by cab driver). He finds one glass article with rice sample in it. (This is unlike Robert Ludlum’s movie Bourne Ultimatum. In that movie hero finds money and direction to his next revenge in bank locker)
He identifies home through a kindergarten song, played during his school days (hahahaaah). He reaches his home and reaches their attic. He flips through his school book and finds more details of his father’s name and other details. (What an idea sir 🙂 )
Finally he finds about his parents job and unveils his father’s invention to entire world.
- The movie’s is so confusing and very lengthy
- You have at see at least three to four times to understand the plot.
- Mahesh carried entire movie. Only few actors are involved
- This is mostly first of the chase kind in telugu movie with so intensive chase and drama.
- After many successful movies for Mahesh this is a flop or hit only time will tell.
- Dance, songs and unnecessary chases makes the movie lost the plot.
- Sukumar , (director ) wasted so many sequences which don’t add any values to the story. He should have avoided songs and chase sequences, rather he should have spent more time on the story.
- Highlight of movie is his( Mahesh) son plays Gautam’s childhood character.
Please comment on the blog. This will help in more articles in the same lines.