Great leaders are made out of their hard-work, dedication to the team and organization.
- Approach-ability is great sign of the great leadership. When you approach some one, if they listen to your problem : Half of the battle is won.
- Great leaders will try to resolve problem, or at-least guide team, how to approach
- Leadership is about acknowledging the fact that it is done well
- Leader is one,who takes collective ownership in success and failure
- There were instances, where it creates confidence in the team.
- When people are not approaching that is bad sign of the position and so-called power
These are random thoughts, generated after small talk with a born-leader. Hope you like this:)