This is classic example of people think, others will do or they expect others to do.
In ideal world, you don’t see people taking the responsible of what-so-ever reason. People take others granted:)
Back to “seven blade razor”, there is classic commercial with monkeys (end of 2003?, American comedy channel “super station”?, sequence is unsure?)
- Summary is “out of seven blades”, most of blades don’t work/will not functions or do nothing .
- First blades touches the hair
- second blade pushes the hair inside
- third blade pulls the hair
- fourth/fifth/sixth are dummy
- Seven blade only cuts-it
In idea world, if you have team of 25 people at work, not many will take a responsibility.
- Reason may be what-so-ever
- Some people come to work (for just chit-chatting)
- Some people for show-put-up
- Some people pretend working
- Only few will try to do sincerely
Hope this is good?