2. Cloud is expensive: Cloud is Not expensive as you pay only for what you use, you never pay for extra capacity that goes unused.
3. Cloud is New so not for me: Yes new technology is called new because it has got some features that are disruptive. If you rightly identify those disruptive features and ride them before your competition does, you will be the new dominating force in your industry.
4. Cloud is only for storing Data: Wrong Cloud is not just for storing data, you can host applications on cloud, and let them run, scale up and down as per your visitors demand and traffic.
5. Cloud is not fast: Cloud’s primary objective is to serve scale and not speed. In house Data Centers will take months to scale up, while you could scale up in a minute via cloud, now do you think that is not fast, it is indeed !
6. Cloud is for the startups: Cloud is for anyone who wants to have the flexibility of cost and features. If you want to have the flexibility to stop spending on a certain IT application. On cloud it just takes a minute.
7. There are too many APIs: Yes Cloud is meant to automate the automation, it is meant to provide flexibility, portability, cost savings, collaboration and several new features, and all of these are achieved VIA APIs, hence there are too many of them. But you wouldnt have to use all of them, u just have to use those few which are absolutely essential.